Creating a corporate website
If you decide to order a corporate website, you can immediately close a couple of important business tasks.
First of all, you will get a fairly prestigious representation on the Internet. What can this give you?
The corporate site will help you not only to find potential customers and partners, but also to interact with them highly effectively.
In addition, the development of a corporate website will significantly increase your status and image. People tend to trust those companies that work on their brand, convenience, affordability. In addition, a turnkey corporate website is able to sell your product, promote the smooth operation of business processes.
By choosing a progressive and reliable web studio, you will be able to get great tools that will keep up with the times and trends.
Features of creating corporate sites
Over many years of work, we have found that is the main feature of the developed corporate website. The most important requirement that developers and customers must place on a new resource is its multitasking.
Ideally, it should present not only your products / services and general information about you, but also prices, various technical specifications, customer reviews, full contacts, addresses of branches, opportunities for cooperation, the vector of future development, and other important, for your view, information. Anything that can increase the degree of trust in you.
Who do we recommend to order a corporate website?
- Massive enterprises with high capacities.
- Firms that are not newcomers, but have not yet been represented on the Internet.
- Businesses that need rebranding.
- Firms that have grown significantly and need good branding.
- Customers who plan large-scale growth in the near future.
- Clients who have several lines of business and want to have a common representation for them under one brand.
Who does NOT need to have a corporate website?
- Firms that are newly created.
- Firms that do not have a specific growth strategy.
- Companies that have not studied their CA and do not understand the niche.
- Small companies that do not have an urgent need for branding.
We would recommend ordering the Landing page to all the above categories. Especially considering that Avis Digital Studio is working for the future and is considering a possible scenario for scaling your business!
What factors determine the price of a corporate website?
- The cost of site development, above all, depends on the amount of work. And the amount of work, in turn, is directly related to the site tree. Simply put, the fewer pages, the cheaper. How much layout should be done?
- The customer has a vehicle for the development of a corporate website.
- Presence of design at the customer on the corporate website.
- Understanding of the concept by the customer and its specifics (no one knows better than you, what should be the corporate website of the company).
- The complexity of the functionality to be implemented (personal account, calculator, tools).
- The cost of creating a corporate website also depends on the need for integration with third-party services, such as payment services, CRM and others.
- The cost of creating corporate sites is also affected by the need to land on an administration platform (such as WordPress).
- The need to write content and fill the resource by the performer (studio).
- Other little things, such as animations, interactives.
What else should you know when ordering a corporate website?
If the studio is really good and trustworthy, and the level of skill of the team members is quite high, then:
- The studio will provide you with its portfolio.
- The site will be adapted to all devices, even without the design under them.
- The development of a corporate website should be carried out taking into account that the website should work smoothly. The site should have tested plug-ins, there should be no viruses, the code should be properly structured. Website hosting should work smoothly.
- The navigation of the admin panel should not be inferior to the ease of navigation for the user of the site. All fields and all functionalities must be able to be edited even by a non-administrative specialist.
- Surfing the site should be convenient. A potential customer needs to understand where he is and what he needs to do to get to a page.
- Website developers should promote the development of the site. Help the client to understand the administration and the mechanism of filling the site with content. Offer further support and technical support.
We are just such a studio, so ordering the development of a corporate website for business in AVIS DIGITAL STUDIO – you can be sure of the quality and reliability of the services provided.